monthly phone bill, I use free software, and I don’t have any credit card debt. I live in a modest home and live a debt free lifestyle. MoneyTipCentral is my outlet for research, exploration, and personal finance tips.I am a personal finance junkie. Currently I don’t have a
Sustainable personal finance means reaping benefits for the long term. Excessive debt, impulsive consumption, and unsustainable lifestyles are the biggest threats to our economy and personal lives.
Please get involved and leave comments on posts, subscribe to the RSS Feed, or email me at matt [at] moneytipcentral.com (Sorry for the formatting, it helps reduce spam).
Comments are closed.
- The Formula for Becoming Rich
- How not to spend money. Spending Less Money the Easy Way
- Government Grants to Pay off Debt
- Ill Health Retirement Planning
- How to pay off debt – The best ways to pay off debt
- Long Term Investments for the Future
- Factors for Baby Boomer Retirement
- Direct Real Estate Investment Strategies that Work
- Benefits of Saving Money
- Benefits of Investing in Real Estate
- How to Become an Extreme Couponer
- Practice Saying No – A Critical Personal Finance Tip
- Perkstreet Review – Cashback Debit Check Card
- Rent or Buy? Mortgage Payments Equal Rent for First Time 30 Years
- Biggest Companies in the World by Number of Employees
|The information found on this website is provided and intended for informational and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute financial, legal, or other advice of any kind. When making any financial decisions you should contact a professional.||As required by FTC regulations, please note that we have a financial relationship with the companies mentioned on this site. We do not accept compensation in any form in exchange for positive reviews, and the reviews found on this site represent the opinions of the author.|